Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gamers are interesting little people.

So I got on last night and just played some social with a buddy of mine. We had some stuff to talk about so we got into a private chat. But I did leave on proximity voice so I could hear opponents and team mates.

Oh, first, I'm not the biggest fan of private chat in most playlists but if it's in social, that's fine. I mean, we were just in it to have fun and not necessarily rank up although talking to teammates and warning them of tangos in the area but whatever.

Anyway, I got killed by some kid, he sounded like he was 12. As he ran by my dead body he said, "You fight like a b&*$# DoubleShot MIKE." So now it's personal. I went after that kid. After the game (we won) I checked and I noticed that I killed him the most with 5 kills and he had a -12 spread while mine was +10 or 11 I think, it was positive anyway so works for me!

I then sent him a voice message saying "nice negative 12" or something like that. Just to be funny. Well, it was actually a girl! Because she sent me a message back!

We had a few funny back and forth messages and and I would post them as recordings but I'd have to bleep out some language on her end. But it was all in good fun.

Well, that's all. Just wanted to say that I had still had a good time beating a girl. Not physically! In Halo! I'm all for womens rights but I don't believe they need drivers licenses because there is no road from the kitchen to the bedroom. I'm in trouble. Bye.

No comments: