Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally Got Some Play Time!
















I finally got some time on the new maps to really see what I thought.  With my Dad visiting the day before I couldn't really play any of them yet except before I went to work to just literally run through them alone.

But I had a great time last night and I think I really, really love these new maps!  I mean, I think they are better than the last map pack by like 10 times!
 
Favorite gametype for each map?  
- Multiflag on Avalanche
- Duals on Blackout (lame I know, but I love the SMG and never get to use it!)
- BR Start on Ghost Town

Those are my ideal gametypes for each map.  Oh, I love them!

I also put some videos of the games last night in my fileshare, check them out!

The film clips of the new maps are:
- Outta here - Chopper vs. Mongoose vs. cliff
- Martydom - In case of death, throw landmine at enemy.
- Decent game - Just a great game on Blackout and got a legit Running Riot!

So check them out and tell me if they are lame or super cool.  Thanks!

No comments: