Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back online!












Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've been really busy, although I have been playing Halo on and off.  I actually played for almost 10 hours on Saturday, it was a blast!

I guess it's a good time to remind you that you can follow what I'm up to on Twitter, just check the lower right side of this blog.  I try to update that quite a bit.

Oh, but one thing I really want to talk about is my recent game experience while playing team on Narrows.  Wow.  We have been getting schooled.

It looks like everyone knew about this "new" strategy but my friends and I...

It's very basic but effective.  The other team just rushes the top center all the way down while throwing grenades and jumping and ducking... 

Staying on that side with their heavy fire raining down is no good!  So what I have been starting to do is rush to the man cannon and jump to their side while throwing a shield drainer and grenades in the air.

I've gotten a few kills that way but then when I land I just get up behind them with a BR if possible and try and clean some off.

Have you guys/gals experienced this?

That's about it, I hope I can post again before this weekend but I'm going out of town.
Oh, and I'm working on achievements and got one last night and one this morning, feels good!

No comments: